Saturday, July 22, 2006

The secret about me

I could be the one to set you free.
Give hope, faith and even charity.

When your low don't rush, wait and see.
I'll help you be what you want to be.

When you've lost everything you own.
When everything is spent or on loan.
When you have to find the rent.
When cards are no longer sent.

If you choose to believe in me.
The Miracles you wish for you may even see.

The power you seek is not define.
Don't lay your neck on that line.
Just believe in me and it’ll be fine.

No, don't despair and no, no needs for pray.
Find a mirror, what's in there.

What's the secret you'll get from me?
Strength to fight and will to win maybe.
A shoulder to cry on nightly?
A candle to hold and burn brightly?

No, the truth is there in sight with no fee.
Just open your eyes, you will see.
The answer is easy, you are me.

No comments:

Suicide

Let's face it, when everything is stripping away life is worth living. Those that disagree, and lets face it also that most of us have b...