Saturday, October 04, 2008

Truth

I looked into your eyes and fall from my world.

Truth, for you a blunt weapon hanging over our heads or perhaps on a gentle day a splash of ice water on an ignorant face. But for me it was a look in your eyes that sent me tumbling from my world. And now all I am is the past, all I want is understanding and all I need is to be left alone.

Early years of growing confident flowers that bloomed in a breeze of innocent adolescence. The scent of which masked the self doubt and generated my sense of fashion while killing my hidden hunger just to be liked. Quickly replaced by a yarning for my love to be reflected back from you.

That meeting point sealing my new world in a bubble of mirrors as our love glowed in a new sky every morning. But with youth comes ignorance and although my new walls kept me comfortable and warm, outside truth is always prowling in the darkness.

Now I'm more happy with it's victims, yet I don't recognise anyone not even myself. Where does the line between gullible and victim start and end ? Is it me or is you ? And if it's you what truth did you see in me that broke your walls down. All I know is I looked in your eyes and truth stepped from the darkness.

No comments:

Suicide

Let's face it, when everything is stripping away life is worth living. Those that disagree, and lets face it also that most of us have b...